I say all the time how I am shocked to this day that I am maintaining a blog and running a shop. This was never in MY life plan, but as you know, God has a funny way of redirecting our paths. Over the last month, I have been connecting with bloggers around the world to seek advice and gain valuable experience. A beautiful blogger, Claira Hart, felt Living Your Season should be recognized for its progress in the blogging community, and I couldn’t be more thankful! Claira runs a blog called A Little Peace of Home
that covers similar topics to LYS–check her out!
Claira has asked me to answer some questions about LYS:
- Why did you start blogging? I feel like I try to answer that question every day! At the end of April, I kept hearing a voice telling me “Start a blog”. I didn’t really understand why, because I truly don’t read or write often. This wasn’t a thought I would have come up with; it’s never crossed my mind in my life. One night, I sat down, bought a domain name, created a brand, and the rest is history!
- What is your favorite dessert? This is tough because I have the BIGGEST sweet tooth! I’m going to say ice cream with cookie dough 🙂
- Do you prefer breakfast or dinner? Dinner…let me clarify…cheat day dinner. Pizza and fries all the way! But on a regular basis, I prefer my breakfasts because that’s when I get in most of my calories. My regular dinners are very minimal.
- What is something everyone should experience at least once in their lives? The power of the Holy Spirit (shameless Jesus plug). Feeling the freedom from the world’s stresses and worries, even for a short period, is absolutely life-changing. Everyone should try giving 100% of their trust to God once…the results are so rewarding!
- What is your favorite vacation spot and why? Disney World or the beach, depending on how I’m feeling. Both vacations are so different in terms of stress level haha!
Lastly, Claira has asked me to spread the love and nominate five other bloggers for the Liebster Award. Please check out their blogs when you get a chance:
- Who is your biggest blogging inspiration?
- What do you feel called to do in life?
- What piece of advice do you have for those trying to find their passion?
- What is one daily habit you do that keeps you motivated?
- What is one thing your readers should know about you?
Thanks for the love and support! Living Your Season will continue to make progress through God’s Plan, not matter how long it takes!