“Do the impossible!” “Anything is possible with God!”
Yeah, I’ve heard those phrases my whole life, too…but what does “impossible” really mean?
In today’s society, we put a limit on what some may consider supernatural. Sure, we can live our dreams and fulfill our purpose, but only to a logical extent. Getting in the mindset that this world wasn’t created on logic is what separates true believers and those who only understand God on the surface.
Now, I’m not saying that you can start teleporting or sky dive without a parachute if you believe in the impossible. I mean your view of the world and your purpose in it will completely change when you start doing the impossible. Let me give you a real world example.
The American “Middle-Class” is given a basic life template: Go to an okay-paying job 70% of the week for 8+ hours a day, try your best at raising a family, spend the majority of the money earned on bills (and taxes), then use the other 30% of the week on errands/chores (sound familiar?). Basically, middle-classers are expected to keep society running. There seems to be an unspoken expectation that these people will never move above this class due to financial burdens; so in turn, they aren’t able to pursue big dreams…because big dreams cost big money, right? Middle-classers tend to not break free from this cycle and eventually pass from this earth with no major dreams fulfilled. This is where the world’s definition of impossible stems from.
I fit perfectly in the above template. I’ve never had big dreams because I don’t have the financial means to. My “impossible” was maybe being a manager at my 8-5 one day or buying a four-bedroom house. After recently being moved by the Holy Spirit, I decided not live by the world’s definition anymore. Please allow me to share my impossible:
This website is completely run off of faith. It was an idea planted by God in me to finally pursue my passion of helping others restore their soul. I had no money and no experience, but all I knew was I wanted to try to go into business for myself. Every time I write a post to you or learn how to create a new graphic, I am still completely amazed I get to call this mine. I never could have dreamed I would be doing this with my life (I’m just supposed to buy that house, remember?!).
My family and I have taken the next step of this season and would like to introduce to you the Grand Opening of
Our brand new shop offers modern faith-based products so you can help us spread God’s Love to the world! We will be adding and updating as time goes on, but we are so excited to be a part of the Christian community in an impactful way. My family and I want to thank those who have supported the start up of our little business over the last month and for those who are just now joining us on this journey. Although progress will take time, we are embracing His Process to live our purpose in this life.
We pray this will encourage you to pursue your impossible, not what the world expects from you.
“Jesus looked at them and said, “With man, this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible.”-Matthew 19:26